→ How to reach Genoa
- Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport (GOA) is located in Sestri Ponente, just 6 km from city centre. If you’re landing there, please let us know what time your flight arrives and we’ll pick you up at the airport
- Pisa Galileo Galilei Airport (PSA) is a hub for Ryanair and other low cost airlines. If you land there it is very easy to reach Pisa Centrale Station (it’s a 5 minute ride on the Pisa Mover) and get a train to Genova Brignole Station. It takes 2h 30m with beautiful views of Tuscany and Liguria (you’ll even pass through Cinque Terre).
- Nice Cote d’Azur Airport (NCE) is another airport quite near to Genoa. It can be reached by bus (have a look at Busradar and Flixbus) or train from Nice-ville Station (Thello provides the fastest connection).
- Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP) and Milan Linate (LIN) provide daily flights to many destinations worldwide and, because of that, are used by a lot of people to reach Genoa and other cities in the north west of Italy. You can take a train to Milano Centrale Station and then to Genova Piazza Principe Station or take a bus.
- Orio al Serio Airport (BGY) is an important hub for low cost airlines and can be reached by train or using Flixbus buses
Genoa has two main railway stations: Genova Piazza Principe and Genova Brignole. Both have many bus stopping in front of them and are directly connected to the Metro line.
The easiest way to reach the venue is the Metro. Stop at Dinegro and walk for a few minutes towards the ferry terminal and the lighthouse.
download the map here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What about food and beverages?
During tournament the hotel bar will be available for food and drinks (also including lots of alcohol, obviously).
There is also a shopping center next to the hotel and a few restaurants in the area.
Can people trade cards on site?
Yes, we’ll set up a dedicated area to avoid “invading” playing tables.
I can play Fallen Empires and Chronicles this time, right?
Yes and No. The legal sets for the main event are only those listed according to “Ravenna Rules Updated”. The side event (Columbus Friday Night)is going to be played using Eternal Central Rules and that’s where you can play many reprints and the mighty Fallen Empires.
I heard you play only with unsleeved Alpha cards, is that even possible?
Not in the main event. There will be players ready to duel in Alpha limited (40 cards decks including only Limited Edition Alpha cards without any sideboard) and there’s even a side-event in the works. It will most probably take place on Sunday, a day dedicated to casual games.